Forum Vault-Tec Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
A touch of distinction in Vallecas: the creative touch of my

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Vault-Tec Strona Główna » Humor Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
A touch of distinction in Vallecas: the creative touch of my
Autor Wiadomość
Shakhar27
Wyrzutek

Post A touch of distinction in Vallecas: the creative touch of my Odpowiedz z cytatem
The exhibition of caricatures made by the cartoonist Osvaldo Pérez D'Elías gathered under the title 'A touch of distinction' opened on March at the Paco Rabal Cultural Center in Vallecas and was only open to the public for one week although it was scheduled until March . The author of this note a personal friend of the Argentine cartoonist who died in Madrid in before the date on which this exhibition should have ended and in the middle of the second week of isolation due to the state of alarm pays tribute to the artist friend and his immediate family wife and son already integrated into the life of this city of Madrid and in its populous neighborhood of Vallecas .

Like so many exhibitions worth seeing within the breadth of art in general and the plastic arts with what it has of its necessary in-person viewing it was confined to darkness as a consequence of the measures adopted by the Coronavirus crisis which has forced Special Data close meeting places in Madrid. That is to say in the only week that it was open a good number of people may have seen it but not as many as his inspiration Rina his widow and the people responsible for the Paco Rabal de Vallecas Cultural Center who I know are would have liked. doing magnificent socio-cultural work in that populous Madrid district. And of course much fewer people than Pérez D'Elías's work deserves.

The cartoonist Osvaldo Pérez D'Elías studied from a young age with teachers such as Alberto Breccia Garaycochea and Vázquez in Buenos Aires and began publishing in at the age of in the magazine Rico Tipo very popular in Argentina. As a personal friend it occurs to me to imagine how he would have laughed while lamenting about this universal and surprising contingency as in a black humor joke with that sarcasm so typical of Osvaldo who always boasted of his nickname of the “Negro.” making you remember it himself. Even if the procession was inside surely in this case too he would have joked about the valiant efforts of his beloved wife Caterina de Virgilio Rina whom he left a widow twelve years ago along the lines of “Look at the one you put together at the level world to keep the cartoons for yourself.

Nie Mar 10, 2024 12:09 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Nie Mar 10, 2024 12:09
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Vault-Tec Strona Główna » Humor Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: